Acme Aero is quickly becoming the leading suspension authority in the Light Sport and Experimental Aircraft market. Built on a solid reputation of superior craftsmanship and quality that was forged by more than 20 years in the NASCAR industry, Acme Aero is dedicated to providing cutting edge technology and innovation to advance the LSA/EA market.
Adapted from technology honed in the NASCAR, F1, and Baja Racing series, we are excited to introduce the Acme Aero Bush Shock. The Acme Aero Bush Shock is a direct bolt-on replacement for most bungee and spring landing gear systems. Unlike other bolt-on replacements on the market, the Acme Aero Bush Shock significantly controls rebound and compression with our proprietary internal dampening system. To put it simply…no more bouncing!
Acme Aero Bush Shock features:
– 7075 corrosion resistant aircraft aluminum shock body and extension
– All stainless steel internal components
– Anodized aluminum parts for added corrosion resistance
– Teflon lined self-lubricating mono-ball attachment points
– 3” travel at the shock which equals 6-8” at the wheel
– Set weighs 12 lbs.
– Dual internal fail safe stops for safety
– 100% serviceability
– Limited lifetime warranty
– Made in the USA by Veteran owned company
– 22,000 lb. pull test
– .375” or .5” lower heim attachment with 19,000 lb tensile strength